Hey everyone! I had so much fun with my last gift guide, so I thought I would do another! With V-Day being less than a week away, this should actually be called the “Last Minute Valentine’s Day Gift Guide”. However, it’s never to late to spoil the one you love and there’s always a good excuse to say I love You with a little gift …. So make sure to share this guide with your girlfriends, your hubby or that special someone in your life. Now let’s get into my top 10 Love Day gifts…
- Card Case: This is probably my favourite item on the list, which is why it’s # one! There’s nothing easier than throwing a card holder into your diaper bag, or small clutch when you’re on the go. This pink Gucci one is a bit of a splurge…but hey, it’s Valentine’s Day and a girl can dream, right?
- Chocolates: Not just any chocolates, but Pink Champagne Truffles! (Sigh) So much goodness in one heart-shaped box. I’m not usually a big chocolate lover, but this I just can’t resist!
- Reading Socks: Cozy, cute and comfortable, these socks are perfect for this time of year. Curl up next to the fire or in bed with a good book and keep your toes nice and warm. Did I mention how cute they are?!
- Eternity Roses: This is what I call the gift that keeps on giving. Preserved roses that last a year are the new thing and I couldn’t be happier! I’ve seen these all over social media recently and now we can get them delivered right here in the Toronto area. Starting as low as $159 for your beautiful customized box of REAL roses, this gift is definitely Instagram-worthy!
- MAC Lip Kit: Lipstick, liner, gloss and you’re all set! You can’t go wrong with this lip kit in the prettiest shades of pink, (also available in Nude). This is the perfect gift ’cause I’ve never met a girl who doesn’t like a good MAC lippy.
- Bath Salts: As a new mom, taking a bath is probably the most relaxing time of my day…even if some days it’s only a quick 5 minute soak. These 100% natural Dead Sea Salts not only have detoxing benefits, but the vanilla scent helps to calm and soothe the body after a long hard day.
- Necklace: This beautiful handcrafted Lotus necklace from Mejuri is the perfect layering piece. Handcrafted in 18K gold vermeil with 3 white sapphires, it’s dainty and chic and the price just can’t be beat! (Check out the earrings, they’re super cute too!)
- Book: A New York Times Bestseller, this book talks about all things love, style and life from a cool Parisian perspective. This is the perfect coffee table book for the chic girl!
- Frame: I’m in love with all things marble and this picture frame is so pretty it could go anywhere…bedroom dresser, bathroom vanity, office desk, it adds just a little bit of glam. This would be such a sweet gift with a picture of your loved one inside or a special place you’ve visited together.
- Spa: This one needs no explanation! Whether it’s a pedicure, or a couples massage, you just can’t go wrong with the gift of relaxation. There are so many great spas in Ontario, but how about one where you can enjoy some brunch afterwards while taking in a beautiful view? Sounds like heaven to me!
So that’s a wrap on my Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Her. I hope you enjoyed it…now get out there quick and start shopping!!!